12 seminarians invested with cassocks, recruitment for seminarians on
Last June 6, 12 seminarians of the Holy Rosary Preparatory Seminary, San Jose Camarines Sur, completed the Formation Year.
It will be recalled that the Holy Rosary Preparatory Seminary was closed due to the introduction of the senior high school. Only last year was it reopened by Archbishop Rolando Tirona with Fr Jay Jacinto as its Rector and Fr Eric Bobis as Vice Rector.
Inspite of the pandemic, these 12 Seminarians stayed at the seminary undergoing academic, spiritual, human and pastoral formations with the guidance of some lay instructors and formators.
After their academic graduation, they have been invested with cassock and they look forward to go to the Major Seminary for the next stage of formation.
We thank you all for your support and prayers.
Meanwhile the Vocation Director, Fr Jay Jacinto announced the recruitment for the new seminarians
HOW TO APPLY?
Wondering how to enter the Seminary? In this pandemic situation, the Commission on Vocations provides these steps in accepting applicants:
1. PREPARE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS.
- Baptismal Certificate
- Confirmation Certificate
- copy of grades issued by the school one is currently enrolled in or of the last school attended
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from the school head
- Letter of recommendation from the Parish Priest
- Medical Certificate
Note: Please have the documents SCANNED or PHOTOGRAPHED (clearly) and submit them via google forms (see application form).
2. SECURE GMAIL ACCOUNT
Sign in to your Gmail Account or sign up to create one. This will be used to submit your application form and documents.
3. FILL OUT THE APPLICATION FORM VIA GOOGLE FORMS.
Fill up the Application Form and submit it online together with scanned documents uploaded within the form.
4. JOIN THE ONLINE SEARCH-IN PROGRAM.
After submitting your Application Form and the necessary documents, we’ll be sending you a private message to confirm of your application and the link to the ONLINE SEARCH-IN PROGRAM via Zoom.
Schedule of Zoom Meeting will be posted on the Facebook Page of the Caceres Commission on Vocations.
5. Wait for the Schedule of the entrance examination to the seminary in one of the parishes near you. For those who will qualify, you will receive a notification for your interview and final orientation.
Lastly, Continue to pray for the Vocation of Priesthood!
For inquiries, please contact the Facebook Page of the Caceres Commission on Vocations (@COMVOCAT).