NAGA CITY --- The Naga City government has released the list of 16 authorized activities that can be conducted in the city during the general community quarantine (GCQ) period.
According to a memorandum issued by Mayor Nelson Legacion early this week, a city resident, in order to access goods, medicines and services, must present a color-coded home quarantine leave pass issued by the city, or special leave pass for senior citizen living alone based on the days and time stamped on the pass.
If buying medicines, the resident must present the pass together with the medicine prescription.
For non-residents, purchase passes, which were issued by the Incident Management Team (IMT) to municipalities, must be presented at border checkpoints. Purchase pass holders are allowed one companion only.
When availing of emergency medical care in any hospital or
medical clinic in the city, no pass is required.
A senior citizen (SC) who wish to avail of medical check-up or hospital confinement services in any hospital in the city, shall present a color-coded home quarantine leave pass issued by the city government based on the days and time stamped on the pass or special leave pass.
Each SC leave pass holder is allowed one companion. A schedule of confinement or check-up will also be honored if date and time of confinement is outside the quarantine leave pass period.
A mission order issued by the local chief executive or head of agency should be presented to authorities so that a person can be allowed to procure goods and avail services including banking necessary for the operation of government agencies and local government units.
A city resident is mandated to present company-issued ID and work schedule should he desire to report for work at establishments already authorized to operate under GCQ, while a non-city resident must present a border work pass based on the schedule stamped on the pass.
Other authorized activities and their appropriate pass requirement are the following:
1. Working and/or transporting medical frontliners in hospitals and medical clinics -- hospital-issued ID or fetcher’s pass for both city and non-city residents;
2. Coordination of operations, transportation of personnel, and procurement of goods and services vital to IMT operations --- IMT Command and General Staff issued ID signed by the city/municipal mayor and/or governor;
3. Transportation and/or delivery of essential goods/cargoes --- Inter-Agency Task Force (IATF) pass.
4. Conduct of agri-vet activities such as planting, harvesting, livestock feeding, feeds delivery, slaughtering, etc. --- Agricultural pass from City Agriculture Office for city residents whose farms are outside the city or agricultural pass from Municipal Agriculture Office for persons whose farms are located in the city.
5. Construction of public/private infrastructures --- Construction Quarantine Pass issued by either DPWH, City Engineer’s Office or Municipal Engineer’s Office or Office of the Building Official.
6. Conduct of individual outdoor physical exercises such as walking, jogging, biking, and running --- Color-coded Home Quarantine Leave Pass issued by the city based on the days and time stamped on the pass. Non-city residents are not allowed to enter the city border control.
7. Driving/operating public utility vehicles within the city --- Trimobile Driver ID (limited to city residents only) or Padyak Driver ID (limited to city residents only) or Driver’s License and Special Permit to operate PUV for public utility jeepneys, buses, and UV express (for city and non-city residents).
8. Organizing and attending gathering but shall be limited to not more than 10 people --- color-coded home quarantine leave pass issued by the city based on days and time stamped on the pass.
9. Attendance to wake or baptism or wedding ceremonies -- clearance from administering officer/minister containing the following details: Names of attendees (not exceeding 10), their ages, addresses, and contact numbers, date and time of event, and venue.
10. Attendance to funeral or internment ceremony -- clearance from administering officer/minister containing the following details: Names of attendees (not exceeding 10), their ages, addresses, and contact numbers, date and time of event, and venue. Non-city residents are required to present medical certificate and endorsement from LGU. Their names must be included in the clearance from administering officer/minister.
To return to Naga City from an area with Covid-19 case -- Letter of Acceptance from Naga City IMT, Letter of Endorsement from the Office of the Mayor of the place of origin; Barangay Clearance, Public Health Certificate from City/Municipal Health Office in the absence of PCR test result, name of passenger with proof of identification and contact details, name of driver with proof of identification and contact details, place of origin and destination (complete address), date of departure, vehicle details (color, make, model number, and plate number), affidavit of undertaking of the returning resident on his/her willingness to undergo required quarantine or medical procedure in Naga City, OWWA Certification for OFWs, DOT Certification for Domestic Travelers, Valid school ID or Certificate of Registration from school for students, valid employment ID or certificate of employment for employees, and medical certification with schedule of medical consultation or treatment for non-Covid-19 patients.