We are featuring comments generated by the editorial, columns and news stories published in this paper. We encourage our readers to submit their comments about the contents of this paper at bicolmail.net or through the Facebook accounts of our writers.
On “Reality vs Dream” (Published on July 02, 2020):
• Antonio Doblon: “Maitok na Trumpong karag an government’s Balik Probinsya program”
• Erma Abina Zeilke: “Dakul sana pangako..”
• Luz Vargas Tria: “Someone is using BP2 as a propaganda vehicle for his bid for presidency in 2022.
But the timing is not good because our “kaban Ng bayan” is already depleted. it’s not easy as he thought. Tama k po Manoy puros lng po lip service si Chinoy, in short hawshaw” Ini an totoo. On “Media Amelloration” (Published on April 29, 2020):
• Rudy Baldemor: “Alagad ang mga local na media eu ang tunay”
• Hermie Aguila: “Nalingawan o tinuyong Lingawan? Magabat na trabaho mayo nin bebifisyo, alagad si mga nag totorong-its, nag miirinom-inom na mga hugakon tinawanan maski ngani dae man nag bubuwis sa kaban kan bayan. Ano na ini, poon kaidto sagkod ngonian iyo man gihapon.
• On “Reality VS. Dream” (Editorial on July 2, 2020)
• Domingo “Sandie” Verdadero – To make dream a reality, The dreamer must be sincere and serious in doing “so”.
• Domingo “Sandie” Verdadero – There is wrong in dreaming only in words, it should be done in deeds.”
• On “Performing Puppet Role” (Editorial on July 4, 2020)
• Domingo “Sandie” Verdadero – There is goodness in being a puppet when his concience overcome his blind loyalty to his handler’s manipulation.