top of page

Camarinenses under A1-A4 groups urge to enrol online

By Annalyn Gallego

Camarines Sur Gov. Miguel “Migz” Villafuerte announced the online registration for Covid-19 vaccination in the province through his social media vlog update. Those included in A1-A4 priority groups or the frontliners, senior citizens, persons with comorbidities, and frontline personnel in essential sectors can now register at to secure a schedule for vaccination.

As of July 30, 2021, 95 percent of frontliners in Camarines Sur have already been fully vaccinated. The remaining 5 percent are those who opted not to receive the vaccine.

Villafuerte urged individuals belonging to A1-A4 categories to get vaccinated. He said, “The best vaccine is the available one dahil buhay po ang nakataya, buhay ang nakasalalay. Kaya, take the chance and opportunity nang sa ganoon, ‘pag vaccinated na ang almost 1.2 million residents sa probinsya ng Camarines Sur, that is when we will reach herd immunity province wide.”

The provincial government also targets to vaccinate 95 percent of our senior citizens with the one-dose shot Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen Covid-19 vaccine. Some 51,000 doses of the vaccine arrived in the province on July 26 to be administered to those under the A2 category.

Sonia Del Socorro Beriña, a 72 year-old grandmother from San Antonio, Pili, was among the senior citizens who received the J&J Janssen vaccine. "Haloy ko nang aram an manungod digdi sa pagbabakuna kaya lang natatakot akong magpatudok. Nakapagdesisyon lang ako subanggi huli ta napirit ako kan mga aki ko na yaon sa abroad ta dai man daa ako mapapahamak kaini asin tanganing makaduman ako sainda," she said.

"Importante an bakuna lalo na ngunyan na igwa na naman bagong variant, an Delta. Ngunyan na nabakunahan na ako, I feel right and I feel good! It is hundred percent excellent huli ta one dose sana, dai na maotro. Sa gabos na senior citizens, dai kamo matakot asin dapat maogma kamo na mabakunahan para maprotektahan kamo lalo na sa mga helang na dara kaining pandemic. Salamat po ki Gov. Migz, Cong. Lray, asin Sir Luigi sa tabang po ninda samong mga gurang, asin sa gabos pong kagawad kan Pili na nagtarabang para mabakunahan po kami ngunyan," Beriña said.

On Aug. 2-6, walk-in senior citizens were allowed at the province’s vaccination centers Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Apart from the Bakuna Center at the Capitol Evacuation Center, the provincial government also have a vaccination site at Baao Community College (BCC) to help fast track the roll-out of the vaccination program.

bottom of page